Monday, April 14, 2008

We are taking over!!

I am actually sorry to not be posting more often. These past few days have been really busy, but luckily in a good way. I have been wedding receptions, countless dinners and lunches with friends and family, and drank way too much tea this past week. I have also been smoking quite a bit of shisha which isn't good for my lungs...but at least its something to do. I have also experienced what I figure is probably Kuwait's storm of the year and was invited to a really cool wedding reception where i learned how to dance Debka (Sort of) and met a bunch of really cool and friendly folks.

Sorry for the short post, hopefully I will be able to flesh this out a bit more soon. But i know if i dont at least start writing some of it down i will forget.

shout out to my momz for quitting smoking! I am soooo proud of her. It's something she has been wanting to do for awhile now and she has been off it for about a week. SO good luck mom, i hope you stay away from those things.


Again i apologize for the quality of the picture. Its a cell phone shot. This is a photo of myself and a bunch of my distant cousins. We are hanging out at our family's Diwaniya. Pictured here is Abdulla Alnouri, Abdullah Alnouri, Abdulla Alnouri, Abdulla Alnouri, and Abdulla Alnouri. Yes that is right. In the states I have yet to meet one person with the same first name as myself. However in Kuwait I coincidentally placed myself amongst all the other Abdulla Alnouris in the family. Actually i think there are 3 others but they are considerably younger. All of us in this picture are between the ages of 24 and 27 i think. I am the youngest. Guess which one is me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

every time someone yells at little miles at school i look, ive met other miles' but never been around them enough for that to happen, its weird,

im excited because jeff chang, the author of cant stop wont stop is speaking around here soon, i finally started reading again,

i feel like im writing a blog, i hope your doing well, talk to you soon
-milez

Anonymous said...

i just found out the pictures get bigger if i click on them, its a whole new experiance, next you should work on making them 3d

-milez

Anonymous said...

lmao oh shibby dully thats nuts!!!! *big hug*